Tuesday 20 September 2011

Quick Card



I got some new stamps last week but haven't had much time to play with them so decided to make a very quick card with them tonight.

I cut a folded an 11.5 cm card blank out of white pearlised card.

I then cut a matt slightly smaller than the card blank and coloured using Stormy Sky Distress ink and stamped over it using Kaisercraft Magic Happens Clear stamps available from Crafty Boots in the same colour.

I used the sentiment from the stamp set to make my topper stamped again in the same colour Distress ink and cut it out using Spellbinder dies the scalloped matt is also cut using Spellbinder dies.

I then added Cosmic Shimmer Pearl PVA in the corners (just for a change lol).


Faye
x

1 comment:

  1. This card is beautiful!!! I love these stamps too. Must use the flourishy ones more I always end up using the fairies!! Love what you've done with them! xxx

    ReplyDelete