Tuesday 9 August 2011

More Tent Cards


Really enjoying making this style of card.

These cards were both made from Grand Labels One Nesties die for the cad base.

The Snowman card was made using white card coloured all over with Frayed Burlap Distress ink.  I used some white card and stamped all over it using a snowflake stamp using the same ink and cut out to use as backing paper and cut a frame and inked with the same ink and used gold glitter glue which you can't really see on the picture.  The white ribbon is from my stash.  The Snowman was stamped in Frayed Burlap cut out with oval Nesties and matted on to a scalloped oval die coloured with the same ink.  I cut smaller oval dies to stick my peel off greeting on to.

The red card is made using red textured card from my stash and a red and white paper from Polka Doddles Jingle Jangle CD, the frame was cut using the same textured red card and Cosmic Shimmer pearl PVA used around the edge.  The image is another die cut from Lili of the Valley using square Nesties and matted on to scalloped square Nesties. I used the smaller ovals again for my peel off greeting.  The white ribbon is from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment